Get organized with soul + style!
Think of your accessory pouch as your personal assistant—no really! There are endless possibilities for how you can use it to organize your life.
Practical + playful ways to use your favorite accessory pouch:
- The main storage for your journal or book + stationery must-haves—Pens, Notepad (coming soon!), and more
- A snack bag for life's hungry moments (your pouch is fully washable inside and out, so don't worry about any of life's messes!)
- A spot for your tech accessories (chargers, headphones, cases, extra cords)
- A cosmetic pouch
- A mini-craft kit
- A mini purse
- A travel/toiletry pouch
- A gift bag stuffed with goodies for the writing soul in your life
- As a "love letter" kit—keep all your postcards, cards, envelopes, and stamps in one place so you're ready to send a thank you note or encouraging message at a moment's notice
- A feminine hygiene pouch
- A pencil case
- A COVID-friendly spot for your assortment of masks + hand sanitizers
- A toy bag to keep your littles entertained (think little ‘bits + bobs’!)
- A snack kit for your to-go meals—condiment packets, napkins, silverware, and wet wipes
GOOD TO KNOW
- Your purchase helps our partners, Finding The Lost Sheep Street Ministry for their work in Orlando, FL. 10% of profit is donated quarterly.
- Subscribe and join our SOULjourner Soul Care Collective to stay up to date on exclusive giveaways, promotions, new releases, and our self-nurturing tips!