IT'S THE ULTIMATE SOUL CARE AND SELF-CARE GUIDE FOR WRITERS! Uncover your unique Sabbathing Rhythms (the alternation between your work and rest).
Cultivate sustainable habits, set life-giving rhythms, deepen connections, and set goals that help you mindfully thrive and build your legacy with the ultimate, undated 12-month organizer for writers.
If resonant writing flows from a rich inner life, how can writers cultivate and protect such a delicate interior in our constant-content culture? What are the upstream practices able to sustain a writer’s creative core? How can we resist the noise enough to create from a soulful space?
The Sabbathing Rhythms ™ For The Writing Soul - Contemplative Guide offers a unique and meaningful daily, weekly, monthly, and annual practice of contemplative soul care. As important as your goals and aspirations are, they aren't more important than your well-being. As writing souls, we channel words, images, ideas, thoughts and feelings—in doing so, we should not forfeit channeling the soul care and self-care we need.
This contemplative guide is designed as a companion to take you on the Sabbathing Rhythms eCourse journey—a SOULbriety pilgrimage. It will help you navigate your God-given purposes with the practice of being curious, creative, resilient, intentional and present through your sacred writing and living. We will courageously cultivate the art + activism of choosing abundance in a culture of scarcity. Consider this your invitation to an audacious embodiment of your faith and freedom.
OUR HEALING PROCESS - A unique four-part guided Sabbathing Rhythms, creative process:
- Daily Rhythm - Diversions and Decisions
- Weekly Rhythm - Withdrawals and Woo
- Monthly Rhythm - Moments and Meditation
- Annual Rhythm - Attune and Abandon
GOOD TO KNOW
- To go deeper, please read more on the blog about nurturing Sabbathing Rhythms.
- Discover the Sabbathing Rhythms eCourse in the #SoulCareClassrooms.
- Your purchase helps our partners, Finding The Lost Sheep Street Ministry for their work in Orlando, FL. 10% of profit is donated quarterly.
- Subscribe and join our SOULjourner Soul Care Collective to stay up to date on exclusive giveaways, promotions, new releases, and our self-nurturing tips!